Updated January 2015
This policy, hereby incorporates all of our policies, terms and conditions, rules and directing lines included on this site, as well as our terms and conditions policy. Any undefined terms in this policy will be defined inside our terms and conditions policy.
This policy is in effect since January 1st 2013. Your continued use of this site from now on signifies your acceptance of this policy. We reserve the right to modify the provisions in this policy without prior notice to you; it is your responsibility to ensure you are aware of the latest changes by revisiting our policies from time to time
We do not tolerate any type of spam
What laws are saying
While CAN-SPAM laws defines spam very well, we go one step further and added our own set of guiding rules.
What is spam?
Spam is any email which has been sent to someone without his or her permission. You need to have his or her permission to send out email. The person should have subscribed to your mail list through your website(s) and confirmed his or her subscription by clicking the confirmation link in received email.
How do we define spam?
- If the email address is not subscribed with owner’s permission,
- If the email address has been rent or bought through list providers, sellers and other third parties,
- If the email address is gathered from the web.
If any of the above is true, you are distributing SPAM emails
What are not-allowed contents?
- Pornography based contents,
- Illegal substances selling contents,
- Contents that violate the CAN-SPAM laws.
What are content rules?
- Unsubscribe link which unsubscribes user instantly without any confirmation,
- Name and physical address of the sender,
- Information on how the recipient joined the list.
- You must be at least 18 years of age to use the mailing service,
- We always reserve the right to cancel a service or terminate an account without any notice.
What are our SPAM procedures?
- At any time we can monitor every email and messages you send,
- If we receive more than 25 complaints from your recipients we will immediately terminate your account,
- All large list imports will be or could be scrutinized and validated by our team,
- All email sending activity is being monitored by our experienced team and if we discover that you are sending emails to people without their permissions, we will terminate your account immediately without any notice.
Briefly, we never tolerate SPAM emailing through our services. You should understand that this is for protecting the recipients, their time and their privacy. Email marketing and inquiries to prospects should be done in a legal way by only sending to email addresses which you have permission and always include an easy way to let them go.