Updated January 2015
This policy, herby incorporates all of our policies, terms and conditions, rules and directing lines included on this site, as well as our terms and conditions policy. Any undefined terms in this policy will be defined inside our terms and conditions policy. This policy is in effect since January 1st 2013. Your continued use of this site from now on signifies your acceptance of this policy. We reserve the right to modify the provisions in this policy without prior notice to you; it is your responsibility to ensure you are aware of the latest changes by revisiting our policies from time to time.
REMOVAL OF MATERIAL FOR WHICH COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT IS CLAIMED
Pursuant to Canadian federal laws of the copyright act, we have implemented procedures for receiving notification of claimed infringements and for processing such claims in accordance with the act. If you believe your copyrights are being infringed by a user of our site services available at the domain and sub-domains from which you are retrieving this form, please fill out a notice of copyright infringement form (NCIF), or communicate with us directly at the below information.
The form acts as an initial document that will be used to identify the content to which you are claiming the infringement occurs, once the form has been received, we will investigate the filed claims and then, if case oblige, ask for a written communication provided to the designated agent of a provider (our company) that includes substantially the following:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit the provider to locate the material.
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit the provider to contact the complaining party such as an address, telephone number, and if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted.
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Notification from a copyright owner or from a person authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner that fails to comply substantially with the provisions above shall not be considered as providing actual knowledge or an awareness of facts or circumstances from which infringing activity is apparent.
Please provide a notice of infringement form each time you wish to report alleged acts of infringement using the above process.